A new Scudo for Fiat Professional…

A new Fiat Scudo is available for ordering. This new Scudo, after the E-Ducato, is the second Fiat Professional commercial vehicle also available in an electric version.

This is another important step in Fiat’s Electric journey. Of course, here we also await a Hydrogen version soon. The Scudo runs on the same platform as the Citroën Jumpy, and is built in the same French factory. So it is certainly in the cards that it will also be converted to Hydrogen in Rüsselsheim…

The Scudo for now has a 50- or 75-kWh battery, and offers a range of up to 330 km (WLTP)

Flexibility is important in the cabin, and thanks to the “Moduwork”, it can commute the double passenger seat bench in a workstation and in a loading bay extension.

The “car-like” driving comfort, the “urban-fitting dimension” (max height 1,9mt), the ergonomic cockpit and complete set of ADAS and safety features delivers to the customer a stress-free, zero-emissions together with outstanding comfort, according to Fiat.

The Scudo is available with full-electric and diesel powertrain with manual or automatic transmission and can now be ordered in four versions and up to three lengths: Van, Crew Cab, Cab with platform, and Combi M1.

By the way, did you know that Stellantis will produce the Fiat Scudo also in Russia and export them to other markets?

Stellantis owns a 70% stake in a car plant in the Russian city of Kaluga, where it plans to produce the vehicle by 2022. Mitsubishi  owns the remaining 30% stake…

Hans Knol ten Bensel

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s